Want even more credit card numbers? Generate Credit Cards
- 5110 5876 2581 4464
- 5507 9492 7961 7992
- 5287 4023 2779 7248
- 5361 4401 5715 0152
- 5416 6334 3167 4899
- 4929 2310 7075 6094
- 4539 5872 2852 2239
- 4556 0939 4113 6785
- 4716 1135 1834 4765
- 4485 4972 2002 6904
- 3411 0739 0738 400
- 3401 5135 6339 630
- 3480 9970 0884 789
- 3706 7037 2996 555
- 3784 5244 2339 435
- 6445 8409 6676 9183
- 6478 3573 2234 2472
- 6440 4312 9948 1095
- 6440 1258 9907 2714
- 6479 2592 5372 9421
Top 10 Tips to avoid heavy debts in credit cards
If you are reading this article, you are already in debt or are close to it. One way to avoid heavy debts is to cut off your card, but then you’ll lose the privileges that come along with it. The best way is to use the card as needed and pay the interest every month. Here are a few pointers that can help you benefit from your credit card for a long time:
1. Budget your Expenses: Prepare a monthly budget as per your income. Spend only on those things for which you can pay by cash also. Giving in to temptation is easier but it’s wiser to only spend on things you can afford.
2. Pay Interest every Month: There cannot be enough emphasis on this point. Never miss a monthly interest payment and try to cover the balance also every month or at least once in 2 months
3. Limited number of Cards: Keep a tight hold on the number of credit cards in your wallet. The more cards you have, the more probability of debts. If few cards have lesser interest rate and more facilities, try to close the others.
4. Do not Share Credit Cards: As much as you trust your friends n family, it is extremely unwise to share credit card. Not everyone will use it as budget plan. You will end up paying more interest on used credit.
5. Know your Rewards and Terms: If you are not aware of the terms and conditions of using rebate or reward points, you might end up paying more rather than less. Stay alert and don’t be fooled by numbers.
6. Choose Lower Interest Rate Cards: Different card issuers have different interest rates. Research well and get yourself a card that has lower interest rate and yet offers rewards and offers.
7. Transfer Balance: You must transfer balance from one credit card to another only if there is a noticeable lower interest rate. Don’t use balance transfer as an excuse to payment. You’ll end up increasing your debt in one card and worsen the situation.
8. Funds for Rainy Days: We all want the biggest plasma screens and latest gadgets, but not all electronics and accessories are affordable. Ensure that you always have emergency funds for days when you could not resist your temptations.
9. Use Cash when high on debts: If you have not paid your balance for more than 3 months, it’s best to start using cash instead of bulking up the debts. Using cash will give you a reality check and also the opportunity to save for paying off the debts.
10. Set a Credit Limit: When you get a new credit card, set a credit limit on the card with your card issuer. This will keep you informed when you have reached the limit and you won’t find yourself buried under unpayable debts.
If you are already in knee deep debts, try to make a payment plan with your credit card issuer. This will help you lead a normal life and will also make a better reputation with your creditors.