Want even more credit card numbers? Generate Credit Cards
- 5470 5180 5351 7687
- 5130 9151 9788 0306
- 5329 6822 9988 2348
- 5380 7876 6897 8084
- 5110 3102 9354 0398
- 4916 7801 2627 0661
- 4539 8191 1963 9164
- 4024 0071 3290 8715
- 4539 1798 0996 4715
- 4485 2284 3557 5520
- 3460 5404 3791 896
- 3761 1952 1706 055
- 3481 7164 1181 623
- 3454 7444 5530 752
- 3472 8347 5281 691
- 6497 5044 0294 0066
- 6491 1540 1705 7769
- 6475 1367 4956 4220
- 6465 5521 0579 2423
- 6448 7809 4465 9626
Top 10 Tips to avoid heavy debts in credit cards
If you are reading this article, you are already in debt or are close to it. One way to avoid heavy debts is to cut off your card, but then you’ll lose the privileges that come along with it. The best way is to use the card as needed and pay the interest every month. Here are a few pointers that can help you benefit from your credit card for a long time:
1. Budget your Expenses: Prepare a monthly budget as per your income. Spend only on those things for which you can pay by cash also. Giving in to temptation is easier but it’s wiser to only spend on things you can afford.
2. Pay Interest every Month: There cannot be enough emphasis on this point. Never miss a monthly interest payment and try to cover the balance also every month or at least once in 2 months
3. Limited number of Cards: Keep a tight hold on the number of credit cards in your wallet. The more cards you have, the more probability of debts. If few cards have lesser interest rate and more facilities, try to close the others.
4. Do not Share Credit Cards: As much as you trust your friends n family, it is extremely unwise to share credit card. Not everyone will use it as budget plan. You will end up paying more interest on used credit.
5. Know your Rewards and Terms: If you are not aware of the terms and conditions of using rebate or reward points, you might end up paying more rather than less. Stay alert and don’t be fooled by numbers.
6. Choose Lower Interest Rate Cards: Different card issuers have different interest rates. Research well and get yourself a card that has lower interest rate and yet offers rewards and offers.
7. Transfer Balance: You must transfer balance from one credit card to another only if there is a noticeable lower interest rate. Don’t use balance transfer as an excuse to payment. You’ll end up increasing your debt in one card and worsen the situation.
8. Funds for Rainy Days: We all want the biggest plasma screens and latest gadgets, but not all electronics and accessories are affordable. Ensure that you always have emergency funds for days when you could not resist your temptations.
9. Use Cash when high on debts: If you have not paid your balance for more than 3 months, it’s best to start using cash instead of bulking up the debts. Using cash will give you a reality check and also the opportunity to save for paying off the debts.
10. Set a Credit Limit: When you get a new credit card, set a credit limit on the card with your card issuer. This will keep you informed when you have reached the limit and you won’t find yourself buried under unpayable debts.
If you are already in knee deep debts, try to make a payment plan with your credit card issuer. This will help you lead a normal life and will also make a better reputation with your creditors.